March 13, 2020
Hello QCAC Family,
In light of the coronavirus pandemic, we are suspending all public worship services beginning this Sunday, as well as all small groups, prayer gatherings, and meetings, until further notice.
Please stay informed and connected through:
- Our church website – qcac.org
- Our church app – Search “Queens Christian Alliance Church” and look for our Believe, Belong, Bless logo.
- Our Facebook page – Qcac Flushing
Either through our church website or church app, you can listen to previous sermons.
- English – https://qcac.org/english/
- Español – https://qcac.org/spanish/
- Mandarin – https://qcac.org/mandarin/
Through our church app, you can also list prayer needs on the Prayer Wall or commit to pray.
Small groups, prayer gatherings, and meetings can be done through Skype or some other technology. Governing Board and Elders meetings on Skype. Spanish Thursday prayer on Skype. Mandarin group study and fellowship on the conference line.
On Sundays, our English, Spanish, and Mandarin pastors will have a pre-recorded YouTube sermon video. You can gather together as a family on Sundays to worship and pray together and watch the sermon.
You can worship through giving by:
- Mailing checks to: Queens Christian Alliance Church, 135-20 35th Avenue, Flushing, NY 11354.
- Website giving: https://qcac.org/give-financially/
- Church app giving
In the weeks ahead, I plan to communicate regularly through email. Let us know if you or your family were exposed to the virus, so we can pray for you and stay informed. Our pastors are available to be reached for pastoral counseling and prayers over the phone.
- Pastor Dave – 651-402-7177 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pastor Julia – 908-291-8440 or email@example.com
- Pastor Edgardo – 347-335-6517 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pastor Grace – 516-300-1906 or email@example.com
- Pastor Hang – 917-837-6391 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us not fear. But let us keep our eyes on Jesus, for “his way is in the whirlwind and the storm, and clouds are the dust of his feet” (Nahum 1:3). And let us be a source of peace, healing, and service to the people and communities around us.
~ Pastor Dave